Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Raipur In 1875, the first of Chhattisgarh and one of the first ten museums of the country started with the donation of Mahant Ghasidas of Rajnandgaon. The Raipur Museum was initially run by the Municipality and the District Council. This museum was first established in the octagonal building east of the present ministry premises.After 1945 special efforts were made to preserve and develop this museum. Adopting the tradition of its ancestors, Rani Jyoti Devi of Rajnandgaon and her son Raja Digvijay Das paid Rs 1 lakh to build a new museum building. As a result, after the creation of the present museum building (Ajayb Bangla) in front of the Collectorate, on 21 March 1953, the first President of the Republic of India, Dr. The museum building was inaugurated by Dr. Rajendra Prasad. Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Raipur is famous not only for Chhattisgarh but also for its antiquity and antiquity throughout the country. In this multi-faceted museum, there are various types of materials related to tribal culture, spiced animal-birds and craft works of modern period, besides prehistoric stone tools, ancient statues, records, copper plates and coins received from Chhattisgarh and other areas.A geo-climatic craftsmanship has been developed for the workshop, training and display in the premises. After the formation of the state, the museum complex is highly developed by the form of a culture building. Entry gallery, Sirpur gallery and inscription gallery is installed in the base of the museum. In the first floor there is a nature gallery, arms gallery, painting gallery and tribal culture gallery in the second floor. The museum houses various statues of stone statues, metal statues, copper sheets, records, coins and modern periods. Among the rare antiquities, the recorded wooden pillar of second century BC, from Kirari and Manjushree of Sirpur and other bronze statues are notable. Among other residues, the important names of Nalvanshi and Sharbhupri rulers have been marked by coins, coins of various damaged mudras and copper carts of the Kalchuriyen kings and records, Sirpur and Sisdeori.